2018-09-10 / Rooftop Solar
Going Solar Is Easy
India has set itself a target of 175 gigawatt (GW) renewable energy capacity by 2022, mainly in the form of 100 GW solar and 60 GW wind. Between 2014 and 2018, the renewable energy sector grew from 2.6 GW to 28 GW -- a cumulative aggregated growth rate of around 18 per cent. we strive to remain ahead of the times.
Hero Future Energies, one of the leading solar power producers in India, is poised to contribute to the country’s renewable energy targets, by striving to remain ahead of the times. We at HFE constantly trace new technologies, employ our best engineering practice standards and impeccable design philosophy to deliver state-of the-art renewable projects.
We bring in our team expertise as a reputed solar power producer, to our Rooftop Solar solutions. If you are looking at savings in your power bills, just make a call and we will take care of the rest.
Contributing to a sustainable future by going solar is easier than you think. All that is required is the willingness to make a difference. So rather than wait for others, why not inspire others? Make the call today.
Here are six easy steps to go solar with one of the leading solar power producers in India.
- Call: Over a call, we can explain our multiple, flexible, customized cost financing solutions for any business willing to go solar.
- Demand Assessment: Our expert rooftop solar team will be assigned to conduct site surveys to understand the power requirements of your business and the area available for solar panel installation. You can also request a free assessment from Hero Future Energies here
- Optimized Design Solution: Our best in class engineering team offers customized roof-specific designs to optimize generation on different types of roof - be it RCC roofs, standing seam or trapezoidal industrial shed, or special roofs
- Approval: We take care of net metering and discom approvals
- Installation and commissioning: Timely project execution and testing are ensured by HFE team
- Operations and Management: Once the Rooftop solar plant starts generating power, analysis of economic benefits in comparison with electricity charges as per utility and the payback period is crucial for any business. 24x7 site monitoring by HFE team to deal with any possible errors and availability of performance reports on timely basis is surely an added advantage.